Yellowwood Forest, Morgan Bay
The licensed tea garden and pizzeria, serving great food, awesome coffee, wood fired pizza and craft beer, is open daily from 9am - 5pm.
Self catering options to suit all budgets and travelling styles are available:
- Backpackers dorms, doubles and single rooms in a communal house with shared bathroom, kitchen, and living spaces.
- Tiny private doubles with simple cooking facilities and shared campsite ablutions.
- Glamper van with covered veranda, cooking facilities, private shower and shared campsite ablutions
- Luxury family unit with full kitchen, braai area, deck, bathroom and shower.
- A riverside, forested campsite suited to tents, off road trailers and overlanders.
Owner run since 1999 and renowned for its warm hospitality and environmentally conscious heart, this unique place is proud to be awarded Birdlife South Africa "Birder Friendly" status, as well as earning the 5 Green hearts for Green acts award from Love to Stay.
Enjoy Market day every Saturday. Stock up on fresh produce and home bakes. Traders welcome. Come light and shop local.
The small touch farm and magical playground with it’s tree house, trampoline and slides will keep the kids busy; come hungry and make yourself at home.
Swim in the rivers natural swimming hole with its high rocks from which to do bomb drops and explore the forest trails. The Morgan Bay dam for bass fishing, swimming and canoeing is a short walk away.
Are you looking for peace and tranquility? Come to stay, eat, drink, shop, play or bird watch and leave renewed.