Our Backpacker dorms, campsite, double units and family accommodation suit nature lovers who want peace and tranquility. Enjoy warm Wild Coast hospitality just 1.5km from the Morgan Bay beach. Bird Watchers, travelers and families love this owner run, arty riverside retreat.
What to expect
- We offer 10% out of season pensioners discount
- Children under 2 stay free
- A 50% deposit is required for all bookings
- Bookings are only valid upon receipt of the full deposit
- No refunds for late arrivals, early departures or bad weather
- Accounts are payable on arrival- no exceptions.
- Dogs are NOT allowed, unless by prior arrangement.
- WE ARE A NO MUSIC VENUE (unless by prior consent for functions) homemade music is fine, but drummers will be beaten!
- Yellowwood Forest is GREEN and proud of it. Please feel free to separate your waste into the bins provided. It makes the planet happy.
- We love nature, naturally. Please don’t feed the monkeys and don’t bring doom foggers or zappers to dematerialize the bugs. Mozzies excluded.
A 50% NON REFUNDABLE deposit is required to confirm your booking. We prefer EFT payments, however if you make a cash or cheque deposit then please ensure that you also pay the relevant bank charges.
To promote fairness to the consumer as well as covering our administrative costs we have the following cancellation policy.
In the event of cancellation, the following fees shall apply:
- More than 60 days prior to arrival : 20% cancellation fee
- More than 30 days prior to arrival : 50% cancellation fee
- Less than 21 days prior to arrival : 100% cancellation fee
Checking in and out
- Accounts are payable before or on arrival - no exceptions
- 1 car is allowed per site. Extra cars will be asked to park off site
- Please check out before 11am and in after 2pm
- The R100 deposit on arrival is a key deposit and also a deposit for any breakages that may occur during the guests stay with us
- Out of Season, the Reception office and front gate close at 6pm so check in time is before 6pm (18h00). If guests are expecting to arrive later, they HAVE to make prior arrangements with the office.