Nature loving travelers, families and groups of all ages are welcome at Yellowwood Forest. We are not a party venue and although proudly Green…it's not that Green! This family destination is for reconnecting with nature and oneself. Catch up with your emails (FREE WIFI) get your laundry done and enjoy our Forest experience. Free light breakfast with tea or coffee. (T's&C's apply)
What to expect
- East London pickups Friday afternoon – returning Monday morning. R75 per person
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free light breakfast and Tea/Coffee for travelers.
- Free surf lessons (booking essential)
- Free guided forest trail (booking essential)
- Food, beer and great coffee available to order!
- Craft markets every Saturday
- Nature trails, dam and river swims
- Surfboards, canoes, surf-skis & bicycles for hire
- Cob and eco-brick building workshops and demo's (booking essential)
- Volunteer opportunities
- Xhosa meals and experiences (booking essential)
- Quirky, Green & Eco-conscious
Rate per night (all year round):
R150 per single bunk bed (dorm room)
Bedding provided. Bring your own towels
Make new friends or bring your own! The dorm room space sleeps 10 in comfortable bunk beds and is ideal for the budget traveler or groups. It includes a small shared kitchen for self catering and a lounge area for relaxing. Campsite ablutions are a stroll away and there's a big outside fires pit for cooking or story telling under the stars.
Hang out in a hammock, read, relax, sleep- make yourself at home!
Check in is from 2pm. If you are planning on arriving after 5pm please note restaurant and office closing time and phone the cell phone ahead of time to arrange meals.