This dormitory-style cabin has bunk beds and one double bed, and is hired out to groups (family/friends/clubs/schools) as a single unit.
Out of season: R600 for up to four persons, plus R50 per additional persons.
In season (16 December 2022 - 8 Jan 2023): R1000 per night. Check if Campsite B is available and book it at a flat rate of R500 per night for a spacious combo with braai area!
Enjoy Yellowwood Forest's food (Tea garden & Pizzeria) & bar or use the Tiny self-catering kitchen inside the room to prepare your own meals.
Sleeps up to 12 (Up to 10 x Single bunk beds + one Double loft bed)
Self-catering kitchenette and Fridge
Use the nearby campsite ablutions
Linen is provided. Bring your own towels
School / church & scout groups especially welcome
Discounted rates & catering available.
>> read more >>
What to expect
- Self-guided forest trail
- Surf lessons and kayaking on the lagoon (booking essential)
- Karma free Pizza, great food, craft beer and awesome coffee.
- Craft markets every Saturday
- Nature trails, dam and river swims
- Surfboards, canoes, surf-skis & bicycles for hire
- Volunteer opportunities by prior arrangement
- Xhosa meals and experiences (booking essential)
- Quirky, Green & Eco-conscious
- Safe and welcoming